Summit Sports Management has over 30 years of experience in the Sports and Entertainment industry. Our focus is on assisting Athletes and Businesses to ensure that they are provided all the tools to reach their peak performance. Our expert staff is committed to moving the ball forward for our clients.
Founder – Director of Business Development
Having worked in sports for over 30 years, Scott brings a a critical component and driving focus in his ability to move his clients to “The Next Level”.
Drafted in the (OHL) Ontario Hockey League by Guelph, and later while playing for the Sault Ste Marie Greyhounds named to the OHL All-Star team, then went on to the Memorial Cup with the Sault Greyhounds after winning the OHL League Championship.
During his 3 years in the OHL Mosey was named scholastic player for his team in each of the 3 seasons. His junior career culminated with winning the Dave Pinkney trophy for the OHL’s best GAA in 1984.
Mosey went on to attend York University where he won a National CIS Championship while pursuing a degree in Politics and Law and Society. He won two OUAA Championships and was named York’s Athlete of the Year for hockey in 1985. Mosey still holds the University record for lowest career goals against average, a record that now stands for over 25 years.
He also attended Laurentian University for Business Administration while playing Junior A hockey. He went on to become the commissioner of the Metro Junior A Hockey League.
Areas of Expertise
- Managed Ticket Sales of over a million dollars for groups including Rogers – Buffalo Bills Series in Toronto, CTV Olympics, CFL Grey Cup, Professional Sports Franchises and Corporate Businesses
- Director of Ticket Sales for the AHL Hamilton Bulldogs
- Negotiated Corporate Partnership Sales in excess of $100,000
- Full Service management of Several Sports Companies
- Assisted over 150 Athletes in receiving Contracts, Scholarships and Placements at the NCAA, and Professional and Semi-Professional Leagues in multiple sports
- Sports Marketing Expertise in Social Media, Digital platforms and Creative and graphic design and Web Site Building and design
- Revenue Generation, relationship
- building and management experience
The Staff of Experts at Summit Sport Management are made of of Sports Professionals in the playing, management and agency side of Athletics. They will ensure that you have all the tools to succeed and the opportunity and exposure to reach the decision makers in your sport.
Need Consulting? Contact Us Now!
Summit Sports can provide single purpose service right up to full service operations of your business. Create awareness and growth for companies and athletes, Increase revenues, manage aspects of your business or career